Friday, November 24, 2006

Working Again

Well, I've finally rejoined the workforce. Today through Dec. 3 I'm working at Wintec Arrowmaker in what will hopefully be the last short-term assignment for quite a while. I'm doing print production on a contract proposal, bringing together materials from different companies into a coherent whole. So far, everyone here is great.

On Dec. 4, I go to work at Synergy Enterprises, doing the same sort of thing plus some things ancillary to production, as a full-time, temp-to-hire employee.

The perverse upside to this is that I'll hopefully be posting more, since I won't be drowning in my own inertia at home, plus I truly believe that busy people get the most done--to an extent.

I suppose time will tell. But it is nice to be working again.

No comments: